Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Laying Low

I am officially going into stealth mode. As of tomorrow, I will be a month from graduation. That's right, 30 DAYS from graduating with a Bachelor of Fine Arts. Pretty exciting stuff. Nevertheless, these will be 30 of the busiest (and likely craziest) days of my life. I have assignments, meetings, and deadlines coming out my ears. Sunday is my reading at College Town (to be held at the uber hip, Hub Bub in downtown Spartanburg.) May 7th is my oral defense. I've got presentations coming up in 2 classes. Lots of public speaking, lots of work...I need a new outfit and a hair cut. I mean, I have to look good, right?

So blogging will probably take a backseat for the next few weeks. I'll probably post some pictures from the reading even if I don't have time to wax verbose about it. Next week is the Concept Release Party and the Wrap Party. I am really excited about those, and I will definitely post pictures of them as well.

Well, I guess that's all for tonight. No rants, muses, or clever turns of phrase. Just an update and apology for my probable absence. See you at GRADUATION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment